Great Things! accepts the following new and gently-used items:
- Clothing (men’s & women’s)
- Shoes (men’s & women’s)
- Accessories (scarves, hats, neckties, belts, handbags, etc.)
- Jewelry & Watches
- Health & Beauty Items (perfume, lotion etc)
- Housewares & Home Decor (artwork, florals, lamps, flatware, kitchen items, antiques & collectibles, etc.)
Furniture is also accepted by appointment only. Please call the boutique for details and to schedule an appointment.
Donations to Great Things! allow residents of My Sister’s House, a transitional living program, to build their wardrobes for upcoming job interviews. We also partner with several nonprofit agencies to provide their clients with complimentary clothing:
- Urban League of Central Carolinas
- Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services
- Love One Another Ministry
All donations to Great Things! are tax-deductible.